Welcome to the Soybean & Corn Advisor. Our mission is to provide our readers with up-to-date information about soybean and corn production in both North America and South America. We provide crop analysis that you cannot find anywhere else concerning not only soybeans and corn, but also wheat, cotton, sugarcane, ethanol, and biodiesel production.
To request a Free Trial Subscription of our Premium Weekly Newsletter which includes current soybean and corn production estimates, market commentary, and much more, contact Michael Cordonnier at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oct 21, 2021: Weather is Good for Planting of Brazil's First Corn Crop
- Oct 21, 2021: 2021/22 Brazilian Soybean Planting Second Fastest on Record
- Oct 20, 2021: 2021/22 Brazil Soybeans 22% Planted, Weather Improving
- Oct 20, 2021: 2021/22 Argentina Corn 23.2% Planted vs. 29.4% Average
- Oct 19, 2021: Uncertainty Concerning Fertilizers Could Impact Safrinha Corn
- Oct 19, 2021: 2021/22 Brazil First Corn Crop 45% Planted
- Oct 18, 2021: South American Weather, Will There be a La Nina Impact or Not?
- Oct 15, 2021: Cotton Acreage in Mato Grosso, Brazil to Increase 13.3%
- Oct 14, 2021: Brazilian Farmers Actively Harvesting their 2021 Wheat
- Oct 14, 2021: Soybean Planting Progressing Rapidly in South-Central Mato Grosso