Welcome to the Soybean & Corn Advisor. Our mission is to provide our readers with up-to-date information about soybean and corn production in both North America and South America. We provide crop analysis that you cannot find anywhere else concerning not only soybeans and corn, but also wheat, cotton, sugarcane, ethanol, and biodiesel production.
To request a Free Trial Subscription of our Premium Weekly Newsletter which includes current soybean and corn production estimates, market commentary, and much more, contact Michael Cordonnier at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 23, 2022: Brazil Experienced a Historically Cold Week Last Week
- May 20, 2022: Aprosoja Lowers Mato Grosso Corn 4 Million Tons to 36 Million
- May 19, 2022: 2022 Brazil Safrinha Corn Threatened by Drought and Frost
- May 19, 2022: First Month of Sugarcane Harvest in Brazil Disappoints
- May 18, 2022: 2022 U.S. Corn Acreage 90.0 Million Acres, Could Decline
- May 18, 2022: 2022 U.S. Soybean Acreage 91.0 Million Acres, Could Increase
- May 17, 2022: 2022 U.S. Planting - Corn 49% vs. 67% avg., Soy 30% vs. 39% avg.
- May 16, 2022: Conab Issues Correction for 2021/22 Brazilian Corn Production
- May 13, 2022: Conab Increases Brazil's Soy and Corn Estimates in May Report
- May 12, 2022: Frost/Freeze Warning for Safrinha Corn in Southern Brazil